Swing Gate ValveS
High temperature swing gate valve KU-HT
Pressure-/vacuum swing gate valve KU-HP-PAM
Swing Gate Valve KU-StD
The swing gate valve Type KU-STD is designed for permanently safe shut-off, metering, infeed and/or discharge of dry, free-flowing bulk materials, even under critical operating conditions such as high switching frequency, short cycle times, abrasive products etc.
Totally dust-, gas- and pressure-tight to the atmosphere (up to 1,5 bar).
The swing gate valve KU-STD can be equipped with various actuations and can be fully adapted to your operating conditions in terms of nominal dimensions, cross-section and material.
- Extremely short opening- / closing intervals about 1s – independent of size(< 1sec)
- Especially suited to cover the most demanding task assignments an bulk materials
- Dust-, gas- and pressure-tight to the atmosphere up to 1,5 bar
- Ideal as a operating valve even at high switching frequencies
- Completely encapsulated housing
- Wide range of materials (cast steel and stainless steel, various aluminium alloys)
- Valves designed according to PED (Pressure Equipment Directive) AD 2000 incl. TÜV-Testing
- ATEX-compliant version optional, as per specified requirement
- Available in sizes up to DN500 (DIN) / 20″ (ANSI)
- Shutting off material flows without any problems
- Hand lever
- Electro-pneumatic with positioner
- Intermediate positions for metering
- Ex-protection of actuator, solenoid, limit switch and junction box
- Non-stick coatings
- Special flanges
- ATEX certificates on request
Technical data without guarantee. Customised design (voltage, power, speed, protection class, etc.) can be implemented.
|>> High temperature Swing Gate Valve KU-HT|
|>> Pressure-/Vacuum Swing Gate Valve KU-HP+PAM|