The separation and diversion of gravimetrically discharged bulk material flows within a process is carried out by bulk material diverters or tunnel diverter valves that “know” the target. Depending on the requirements they have a symmetrical or asymmetrical outlet angle, rounded or square connection flanges, are made of steel or stainless steel, are suited to handle powdery or granular bulk solids and are actuated by manual or pneumatic means.
Here, too, we will consider with you which solution is best for you.
The particular advantages:
- Reliable even with frequent conveying changes
- Fast switching times (<2sec)
- Flexible dimensioning (round, square, rectangular, combined)
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical diverter angles available in all sizes
- Available in gas-tight version with stuffing box sealing of the axis
- Simple operation monitoring, without removing the diverter
- Hand lever
- Electro-pneumatic with linear cylinder
- Electro-pneumatic with rotary actuator
- Explosion protection of actuator, solenoid valve, limit switch and junction box
- Non-stick coatings
- Gas tight version
- ATEX certificates on request
Technical data without guarantee. Customised design (voltage, power, speed, protection class, etc.) can be implemented.