Double Flap Valves
Double Flap Valve DFG-SH
For the safe, continuous infeed and discharge of dry, free-flowing bulk materials from and into pressure differential spaces, such as filter separators,
Clinker plants, rotary kilns etc.
- Low overall height, exchange for rotary valve possible
- Gas-tight to the atmosphere, material-tight in the passageway
- Simple operation monitoring, without removing the flap
- Easy replacement of spare parts in installed condition
- Long service life
- Explosion protection of actuator, solenoid valve, limit switch and junction box
- Non-stick coatings
- Pressure-tight design according to DGRL AD2000 for the introduction of electrostatic precipitator ash into a pneumatic filter
- ATEX certificates on request
Technical data without guarantee. Customised design (voltage, power, speed, protection class, etc.) can be implemented.
Double flap valve DFG-SH in special height
Nominal size 200 x 200, with counterpiece, total height 812 mm. Electro-pneumatic operation and anti-corrosive painting.
|>> Double flap valve DFG-FH|