Double Flap Valves
Double Cone Valve DFG-ST
Double Flap Valve DFG-SH
The double flap gate valve dfg-sh is for the safe, continuous infeed and discharge of dry, free-flowing bulk materials from and into pressure differential spaces, such as filter separators, clinker plants, rotary kilns etc.
- Low overall height, exchange for rotary valve possible
- Gas-tight to the atmosphere, material-tight in the passageway
- Simple operation monitoring, without removing the valve
- Easy replacement of spare parts in installed condition
- Long service life
- Explosion protection of actuator, solenoid valve, limit switch and junction box
- Non-stick coatings
- Pressure-tight design according to DGRL AD2000 for the introduction of electrostatic precipitator ash into a pneumatic filter promotion
- ATEX certificates on request
Technical data without guarantee. Customised design (voltage, power, speed, protection class, etc.) can be implemented.
Double flap valve DFG-SH in special height
and corrosion-protective surface coating. The intermediate piece with a height of 200 mm installed between the two flap gates has a positive effect on the flow characteristics of the bulk material and the resulting separation process. The electric-pneumatic drive has been further reduced in size and is therefore even more space-saving and less vulnerable to external influences. The interval switching is carried out via an on-site control system.
|>> Double flap valve DFG-FH|